Monday, October 9, 2017

YA Book Quiz II

You’ll get the first sentence and have to guess which popular YA book it’s from. Submit your answers in the comment section. Have fun and good luck!


“The afternoon my parents died, I was out shoplifting with Irene Klauson.”

The Miseducation of Cameron Post – Emily M. Danforth

Goodbye, Rebel Blue – Shelley Coriell

The Truth of Right Now – Kara Lee Corthron

Reality Check – Jen Calonita


“It was totally surreal: There I was in the midst of a dizzying, glittering collage of designer duds being pushed around on racks by leggy black-clad editors, with a soundtrack of whirring modems, ringing phones, and French accents playing in the background.”

I See London, I See France – Sarah Mlynowski

Summer Interns
– Carrie Karasyov & Jill Kargman

The Square Root of Summer – Harriet Reuter Hapgood

Welcome to Wahoo – Denise & Elise Carr


“My name is Reed Walton, I’m seventeen years old, I live in New Jersey, and I’ve never had a girlfriend.”

This is the Part Where You Laugh – Peter Brown Hoffmeister

The Truth – Jeffry W. Johnston

Maybe One Day – Melissa Kantor

The Girlfriend Project – Robin Friedman


“Sometimes I think that everyone has a tragedy waiting for them, that the people buying milk in their pajamas or picking their noses at stoplights could be only moments away from disaster.”

My Life in Black and White – Natasha Friend

The Beginning of Everything – Robyn Schneider

Comedy Girl – Ellen Schreiber

Geek Girl – Holly Smale


“Would the defendant please rise.”

Saint Anything – Sarah Dessen

The Trials of Kate Hope – Wick Downing

The Butterfly Clues – Kate Ellison

The Real Question – Adrian Fogelin


“This is the part where I die.”

The Vanishing Game – Kate Kae Myers

Panic – Lauren Oliver

No One Else Can Have You – Kathleen Hale

The Summer of Chasing Mermaids – Sarah Ockler


“The best time to cry is at night, when the lights are out and someone is being beaten up and screaming for help.”

No More Confessions – Louise Rozett

Are You Still There – Sarah Lynn Scheerger

Monster – Walter Dean Myers

Learning Not to Drown – Anna Shinoda


“My name was Salmon, like the fish; first name, Susie.”

My Double Life – Janette Rallison

Seven Ways We Lie – Riley Redgate

The Lovely Bones – Alice Sebold

I Woke Up Dead at the Mall – Judy Sheehan

No comments:

Post a Comment