Monday, December 18, 2017

Holiday Quiz

Jingle Bells, Batman Smells, Robin Laid an Egg. If that doesn't have you humming along and in the holiday spirit, you just might be Ebenezer Scrooge. Yes, that infamous Scrooge who eventually came around to utter, "Yes! Yes, I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas!", in the classic A Christmas Carol. With that in mind, what perfect opportunity to test your knowledge of seasonal flavor then with a Movie Quote Quiz! Submit your guesses in the comment section, answers will appear in the December 22nd blog.

1) "Oh Christmas isn't just a day, it's a frame of mind and that's what's been changing. That's why I'm glad I'm here, maybe I can do something about it."

               A. It's a Wonderful Life
               B. Miracle on 34th Street
               C. The Polar Express

2) "If I wasn't such a mean old biddy, I'd break down and cry."

               A. Christmas in Connecticut
               B. Holiday Inn
               C. White Christmas

3) "I gotta tell you, Santa, there's something about this place that doesn't seem quite…Kosher."

               A. Jingle All the Way
               B. The Santa Clause
               C. The Nightmare Before Christmas

4) "I think you're really beautiful and I feel really warm when I'm around you and my tongue swells up. So…do you want to eat food?"

               A. Elf
               B. Christmas with the Kranks
               C. Fred Claus

5) "That's what Christmas memories are made from, they're not planned, they're not scheduled, nobody puts them in their Blackberry, they just happen."

               A. Scrooged
               B. Deck the Halls
               C. The Holiday

6) “Surprised, Eddie? If I woke up tomorrow morning with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn’t be more surprised than I am right now.”

               A. Bad Santa
               B. The Ref
               C. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation

7) “We evil magicians have to make a living, too.”

               A. Frosty the Snowman
               B. Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas
               C. Ernest Saves Christmas

8) “Is this toothbrush approved by the American Dental Association?”

               A. Home Alone 2
               B. Home Alone
               C. Four Christmases

No comments:

Post a Comment