Monday, September 10, 2018

Recommended Read

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter

Gallagher Girls Book One

Cammie Morgan is a freshman at Gallagher Academy at the beginning of Book One. Her friends are Bex (Rebecca Baxter) and Liz (Elizabeth Sutton). Most people think the Academy is just a private school for girls that can't go into town, but really it's a spy school. One day, the Senator comes by with his daughter Macey McHenry. Macey, who is very bossy and sassy, has been kicked out of at least three schools. Her parents now want her to go to Gallagher Academy, though are unaware that it's a spy school.

The book is very good. I liked the plot, which features lots of action. It is also funny at some points. I would recommend this title to people who like spy stories and are girls.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5

This book review brought to you courtesy of YA volunteer, Maggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment