Monday, July 8, 2019

Getting to Know...Brylee

Introducing another valuable member of our YA Volunteer Team, Brylee Murphy! A 16-year-old 12th grader, Brylee has accumulated 11.25 hours to date.

Favorite Book Genres: Realistic fiction and non-fiction Christianity books

Someone I Look Up To: My mom and Mrs. Hudkins

Favorite TV Shows: Friends, Gilmore Girls, The Fosters

A Topic That I Can Talk About For An Hour: Why women should be allowed to preach

An Invention That I Would Uninvent: Roller coasters - they're horrible

Person I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island: My friend Hannah or Hailey

My Happy Place: Mrs. Hudkins' classroom, reading on my porch

My Spirit Animal: A squirrel, definitely

Something Interesting About Myself: I've been in my school's color guard and winter guard since 5th grade

Future Plans, Possible Career Paths: College somewhere, elementary teacher

Favorite Quote: "I believe in Christ like I believe in the sun. Not because I can see it, but by it I can see everything else." - C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment