Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Getting to Know...Madison

Introducing another valuable member of our YA volunteer team, Maddy Youngman! A 16-year-old 10th grader, Maddy has accumulated 19.5 hours to date.

My Favorite Book Genre: Dystopian

Someone I Look Up To: My Family, Ellen Pompeo

My Favorite TV Show: Grey's Anatomy

A Topic That I Can Talk About For An Hour: Basketball

An Invention That I Would Uninvent: Plastic

Person I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island: Owen Bickel

My Happy Place: Basketball court or my home

My Spirit Animal: Anteater

Something Interesting About Myself: Up until about age 10 I always wanted to be a country singer

Future Plans: Culinary Arts or Elementary Teaching

Favorite Quote: "I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment