Monday, December 3, 2018

Getting to Know...Selena

Introducing another valuable member of our YA Volunteer Team, Selena Martinez! A 13-year-old eighth grader, Selena has accumulated 5.75 hours since August.

FAVORITE BOOK GENRES: "All the Bright Places" is my favorite novel.

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Stranger Things, The Flash, Arrow

SOMEONE I LOOK UP TO: My mom. She's done a lot for me and the people around her.

MY SPIRIT ANIMAL: Bird. They're free-spirited and can fly off whenever to wherever they want.

SOMETHING INTERESTING ABOUT MYSELF: I've been a vegetarian since March 31, 2018.

FAVORITE QUOTE: "We do not remember days, we remember moments." - Cesare Pavese

FUTURE PLANS: I want to go to college. I hope to become a dentist and travel as much as possible.

AN INVENTION I WOULD UNINVENT: Phones or portable electronics. Although they do amazing things, they've done some serious damage to society.

No comments:

Post a Comment