Friday, March 27, 2020

Young Adult Book Quiz IV

You'll get the first sentence and have to guess which popular YA book it's from. Submit your answers in the comment section. Have fun and good luck!

Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood.

Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead
Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief - Rick Riordan
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling

There is only one mirror in my house.

Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
The Host - Stephenie Meyer
Divergent - Veronica Roth
Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher

Josh is Margot's boyfriend, but I guess you could say my whole family is a little in love with him.

Stargirl - Jerry Spinelli
To All the Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin
Lock and Key - Sarah Dessen

Late in the winter of my seventeenth year, my mother decided I was depressed, presumably because I rarely left the house, spent quite a lot of time in bed, read the same book over and over, ate infrequently, and devoted quite a bit of my abundant free time to thinking about death.

Everything, Everything - Nicola Yoon
The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
My Heart and Other Black Holes - Jasmine Warga
I'll Give You the Sun - Jandy Nelson

There was a boy in her room.

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - Ann Brashares
Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks - E. Lockhart
The Selection - Kiera Cass

I had just come to accept that my life would be ordinary when extraordinary things began to happen.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - J.K. Rowling
I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore
Looking for Alaska - John Green

I shouldn't have come to this party.

The Hate U Give - Angie Thomas
The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
Don't Look Back - Jennifer L. Armentrout
Confessions of a Murder Suspect - James Patterson

Blue Sargent had forgotten how many times she'd been told that she would kill her true love.

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
The Raven Boys - Maggie Stiefvater
Cinder - Marissa Meyer
City of Bones - Cassandra Clare

Sometimes it seems like all I ever do is lie.

The Princess Diaries - Meg Cabot
The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness
We Were Liars - E. Lockhart
Pretty Little Liars - Sara Shepard

My father took one hundred and thirty-two minutes to die.

Code Name Verity - Elizabeth Wein
On the Jellicoe Road - Melina Marchetta
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You - Ally Carter
Since You've Been Gone - Morgan Matson

No comments:

Post a Comment