Saturday, October 15, 2022

Getting to Know... Lilly

Introducing another volunteer of our YA volunteer team, Lilly Phillips! An 12 year old 7th grader, Lilly has volunteered over 2 hours since the 2022 Summer Session. 


Favorite genre: Adventure 

Someone I look up to: Keanu Reeves 

Favorite TV show:  Stranger Things

A topic I can talk about for hours: Animals

An invention that I want to uninvent: Plastic 

Person I would want with me on a deserted island: Captain Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp

My happy place: My bed 

My spirit animal: a cat 

Something interesting about myself: I can wiggle my ears.

Future plans: Go to the Army, get married, get dream job, and travel the world. 

Are you interested in joining our YA Volunteer Team? Click here for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment