Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Getting to know Jailen...

Introducing another volunteer of our YA volunteer team, Jailen Marmolejos! An 13 year old 8th grader, Jailen has volunteered over 6 hours since the 2022 Spring session. 


Favorite book genre: History WW2 and US wars

Someone I look up to: Jesus

Favorite TV show: Star Wars 

A topic that I can talk about for hours: Sports 

An invention that I would uninvent: Videogames 

Person that I would want with me on a deserted island: Girlfriend 

My happy place: Church 

My spirit animal: Nop 

Something interesting about myself: Love sports

Future plans: I will go to college for 4 years and be in the Navy. 

Favorite quote: "Your mom."


Are you interested in joining our YA Volunteer Team? Click here for more information! 

No comments:

Post a Comment